In this article, you will find how to successfully track each stage of your Turns post.
Login to Trustwork and go to the Turns Client App
Click on 'My Turns' at the bottom of the screen. This dashboard is where you will track every stage of each Turns unit. The dashboard is divided into the 5 different stages of the Turn, which are explained below.
- The 'Open' stage is where you will find all Turns posts that are not yet in contract with a Service Pro; this simply means that Turns is working to find the perfect Service Pro for this service request or that a Service Pro has submitted an offer and it will be reviewed shortly.
- The 'In Progress' stage is where you will find all Turns posts that are currently in contract with a Service Pro. This stage will also show you if a Turns post was canceled.
- The 'Under Review' stage is where you will find all Turns posts that a vendor has flagged as completed. The post is now ready for your review. Once you hit 'approve', the Service Pro is notified that this job has been completed to your satisfaction and the Turns post will move to the completed category.
- The 'Completed' stage is where you will find all Turns posts that have been approved as complete. You can access any of your previously approved Turns units in here as well.
- The 'Canceled' stage is where you can find any Turns post that you canceled.