We recommend following the steps below if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- App crashing while in use
- App not opening
- (While in use) Certain buttons do not submit the action requested
- Not able to join groups
iPhone iOS Users:
Like most apps nowadays they are built with the best and most advanced software and tools which is why it's important to keep both your trustwork App and iOS up-to-date.
How to check if you are running the latest version of the App
- On your iPhone find Apple App store
- Tap on the "Updates" tab on the bottom menu bar
- If you are currently not running the latest version available next to the app it will display "Update"
- If you are running the latest update and issue persist, please follow the steps below
After executing these steps if the issue persists, Go ahead and restart your phone by turning it off completely and turning it back on.
After completing the steps above if the issue still persists, the next step would be to make sure you are running the latest version of your software.
Checking the current version of your software
- Go to settings
- Software Update
- If you are running the latest, you'll see "your software is up to date" message
If you continue to experience these issues or have any questions about this process, please reach out to our support team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 512-778-0834