Latest version available for Android: 3.0.0 can be found in the Google Play store
It's important to keep both your Trustwork app and Android OS up-to-date to assure they work as expected.
How to check if you are running the latest version of the app
- On your device, head to the Google Play store and search for Trustwork
- Here, you'll either see Update or Open
- By selecting Update, you will be installing the latest version of available.
- By selecting Open, you will be routed into the app, which means you are running the latest version available.
- If you are running the latest version and are still experiencing the issue, try uninstalling the app and re-downloading it again.
After executing these steps, if the issue persists, restart your phone by turning it off completely and turning it back on.
Still experiencing the issue?
At times, the Google Play store fails to download the most recent version available, so we recommend following the steps:
- Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play store > Storage
- Select Clear data**
- Return to the Google Play store
- Search for Trustwork again
- Redownload the app—you will now receive the latest version available
The problem should now be solved.
**Note: This will not remove any content from your device. This will only clear the app's cache and remove any settings that go along with the Google Play store.
If you continue to experience these issues or have any questions about this process, please reach out to our support team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 512-778-0834.